JOB LISTINGS – New Opportunities to be a part of NET LED
22nd March 2022
In 2009, NET LED Lighting was established in Cambridge and now operates from smart modern offices and production facilities at Swavesey. Thanks to the drive and passion of its people, the company quickly grew to become one of the leading suppliers of low energy, commercial and industrial LED lighting throughout the UK, saving businesses significant amounts on their electricity bills as well as reducing carbon emissions.
This success enabled the company to bring lighting manufacturing to Cambridge, producing some of its most popular product ranges here. This year, having been awarded a government grant, NET LED Lighting will be further expanding its Made in Britain product lines.
With this continued growth, we need more great people to join us on our journey, so if you’re based in or near Cambridge and looking for a fun and exciting career and any of the following roles appeal to you – The aforementioned positions available are below:
- Business Development Manager £27,000 + OTE £8k Bonus: Grow and Develop a territory of existing Electrical Wholesaler accounts across the UK, supporting them with their day to day needs.
- Onboarding Executive £24,000 + OTE £6k Bonus: Telesales to grow and develop both new and lapsed customers according to NET LED’s new customer strategy.
- Social Media Executive £21,000 – £24,000: Plan and create engaging social and email-based content across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and mailing lists.
- Digital Marketing Technologist £21,000 – £24,000: Managing and maintaining content within NET LED’s existing trade and corporate websites, liaising with external companies to ensure web development and PPC.
- Project/Technical Sales Person £27,000 + OTE £8k Bonus: Working with top NET LED accounts on projects, including technical queries and site visits.
- Accounts Assistant £21,000 – £24,000: While reporting to NET LED’s Finance Manager, build on your accounting career and receive thorough training and the opportunity to study for an AAT qualification.
- Procurement Manager (Salary by negotiation) – International purchasing of goods and professional services, including management of the full stock and delivery process.
Come join us as part of the NET LED team! Get in touch and fill out the form below!