How Lighting Benefits Wholesalers More When They’re Made In Britain
22nd June 2021
Since moving manufacturing in-house last year, NET LED has been a proud member of Made in Britain.
By manufacturing our products in the UK, we can:
- set, control, and guarantee the quality of our products
- minimise hassle by sourcing solutions that are designed specifically for British installations
- respond to demand faster, reduce product lead time, and help reduce stock holding for wholesalers.
This includes Duxford Bulkheads and Gear Trays, Newton Metal and Polycarbonate Bulkheads, and Yaxley Slim Circular. Each product is available in Standard, Emergency, Motion and Motion Emergency variants.
Not only are Duxford Bulkheads Made in Britain, they are the perfect choice for a variety of applications, including stairwells, corridors, schools, and social housing.
- Shatterproof all-polycarbonate diffuser
- Raised mounting plate
- 3 rear entry positions
- Suitable for BESA box installation
Newton Bulkheads are perfect for outdoor areas. Available in Standard, Emergency, Motion and Photocell models, in either Metal o Polycarbonate housings. Mini 12W Bulkheads are only available in Standard and Emergency models, in cast aluminium housings.
- Shatterproof polycarbonate diffuser
- Rear or side entry
- Side conduit entry
Our Yaxley Slim Circulars have a lifespan of up to five times greater than traditional fluorescent lighting. Its maintained high output Emergency operation ensures constant lighting in corridors or stairwells in an emergency situation.
- Dual Wattage driver allows a choice between 14W or 20W at the time of installation
- Polycarbonate housing and diffuser
- Rear halo effect
Partnering with local industry specialists like Tridonic ensures that quality meets the high standards expected from our customers. Furthermore, by manufacturing in Cambridge-based LIAQA facilities, product lead time is considerably lower than competitors. This lets us respond to wholesaler enquires quickly and efficiently hassle-free.
If you’d like to learn more, please contact us on 01223 851505 or email firstname.lastname@example.org