- Luminous Flux
- Colour Temperature
- IP Rating
- ø 320 x 188mm
- 5 Years (Registration Required)
- Part Number
- Replaces metal halide high bays.
- Factories & warehouses.
- Gym and supermarkets.
- Highly efficient heat sink.
- Suspension ring for easy installation.
- 1m flex.
- Dimmable Driver as standard.
- Suitable for High Bay installation with optional 60 degree and 90 degree lenses.
- Suitable for Low Bay installation with wide beam angle.
- Mounting bracket available for ceiling mount.
- Compatible with Merrytek Daylight
- Sensor and IP65 Microwave Sensor.
- Compliant with EN 60598-2-1.
The Orwell Range of LED High Bays are dimmable (1-10V) as standard, allowing motion sensors and daylight harvesting to be added to regulate the light output according to requirements.
There are three models in the range, from 100W to 200W and an optional upgrade of reflector to modify the beam angle. With a choice of brackets or suspension kits, the Orwell Range of LED High Bays offers a smart lighting solution for a wide range of commercial and industrial applications.