- Luminous Flux
- 3370lm/ 3610lm/ 3440lm
- Colour Temperature
- 3000K/ 4000K/ 5500K
- IP Rating
- 5 Years (Registration Required)
- Part Number
- Replaces fluorescent tubes.
- Retail, offices, schools, hospitals.
- Corridors and stairwells.
- Suspended ceiling lighting for offices.
- TP(a) flammability-rated diffuser.
- Selectable 3000,4000 or 5500K colour temperature via switch.
- Mounted driver for improved airflow.
- High lumens per watt.
- Engineered back plate for rigidity.
- PMMA multi layered wave path guide for even light distribution.
- Compliant with EN 60598-2-2.
Caxton LED Panels are available in 500x500mm, 600x600mm, 1200x300mm and 1200x600mm sizes. The Panel diffusers are flammability-rated to TP(a) to comply with Building Regulations, so they can be used anywhere including fire exit routes.
Manufactured with flicker-free Philips or BOKE drivers, these LED Panels are all Tri-Colour allowing the colour temperature to be switched to 3000K, 4000K or 5500K at the time of installation.