- Luminous Flux
- 3150lm/ 3400lm/ 3230lm
- Colour Temperature
- 3000K/ 4000K/ 5500K
- IP Rating
- 5 Years (Registration Required)
- Part Number
- Replaces fluorescent tubes.
- Retail, offices, schools, hospitals.
- Corridors and stairwells.
- Suspended ceiling lighting for offices.
- Low glare diffuser with UGR rating <19.
- Mounted driver for improved airflow.
- Selectable 3000, 4000 or 5500K colour temperature via switch.
- High lumens per watt.
- Engineered plate for rigidity.
- PMMA multi layered wave path guide for even light distribution.
- TP(a) flammability-rated diffuser.
- Compliant with EN 60598-2-2.
Kingston LED Panels are low glare with UGR<19 for use in office environments, particularly where computer screens are used. The Panel diffusers are flammability-rated to TP(a) to comply with Building Regulations.
Manufactured with flicker-free Philips or BOKE drivers, they are available in 600x600mm and 1200x600mm sizes and are Tri-Colour allowing the colour temperature to be switched to 3000K, 4000K or 5500K at the time of installation.