- Luminous Flux
- Colour Temperature
- IP Rating
- 3 Year Warranty
- Part Number
- Replaces high pressure sodium and metal halide floods.
- Factories & warehouses.
- Forecourts, car parks and loading bays.
- Architectural lighting.
- Weather and dust-proof IP66 rated housing.
- Anti-corrosive paint treatment.
- Optional plug in PIR and Photocell.
- Supplied with 1m flex.
- PIR Sensor (NET-15-04-39) option.
- Photocell (NET-15-04-49) option.
- Compliant with EN 60598-2-5.
The Heydon Range of LED Slimline Flood Lights are lightweight and versatile floods ranging from 10W to 100W with a colour temperature of 6000K.
They incorporate a connector for an optional plug-in PIR motion sensor, or photocell to allow additional control of the Flood Light’s function.
The black aluminium housings are IP66 rated for outdoor applications.