JOB VACANCY: Sales Order Administrator
12th February 2020
Sales Order Administrator
Location: Swavesey, Cambridge
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 Per annum
Hours of Work: TBC
About NET LED Lighting:
2019 marked the tenth anniversary of NET LED Lighting. Although that makes us a relatively young company in the UK lighting industry, we are in fact one of the oldest lighting companies to have exclusively supplied LED lighting products. Thanks to our passion and drive for innovating the LED lighting industry, we’ve become recognised by electrical wholesalers through the UK as a commercial LED lighting partner they can trust.
About the Sales Administrator role:
As Sales Order Administrator you will process sales orders and returns and ensure the warehouse dispatch orders daily. You will also ensure that all orders dispatched are invoiced daily. You will escalate any queries in a timely manner to the appropriate department manager.
Sales Order & Returns Administrator Responsibilities:
- Inputting sales orders into Sage, liaising with the Sales Team and/or the customers to resolve any order queries.
- Inputting & Processing sales returns, liaising with the customers to arrange the return of faulty items
- Liaising with customers to manage their expectations
- Manage the despatch of back orders as and when goods come back into stock
- Maintaining and developing relationships with internal and external customers via telephone calls and emails to enable every member to function to his or her best ability
- Dealing with inbound telephone calls related to live orders
- Undertaking general office administration duties (e.g. post, welcome visitors etc.)
- Gaining a clear understanding of the businesses and its future requirements
- To comply with all aspects of the Company’s Quality, Environmental & Health and Safety Policies
Sales Order & Returns Administrator Requirements:
- Good communication, customer service and writing skills.
- Numerate and accurate.
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and adaptable to be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate.
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free On-site Parking
- Pension scheme after 3 months of employment
- BUPA Health Care after 6 months of employment
- Career progression
If you feel that you may be suitable for the Sales Administrator role, then please apply now by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!