JOB VACANCY: Sales Order Administrator [CLOSED]
Sales Order Administrator Job in Cambridge
£18,000 + £20,000 per annum
NET LED Lighting specialises in the distribution of energy saving LED lighting solutions for commercial businesses across the UK.
The Sales Order Administrator Role:
As Sales Order Administrator you will work with the team to process sales orders and deal with any queries, in a timely manner to ensure the commercial success of the company.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Processing sales orders via Sage.
- Liaising with the Sales Team and/or the customers to resolve any order queries including variations in price, delivery and specifications.
- Liaising with customers to manage their expectations.
- Update and maintain end of day reports.
- Liaising with the warehouse daily to ensure that all orders are being despatched.
- Print and post sales invoices.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with internal and external customers via telephone calls and emails;
- Dealing with inbound telephone calls.
- Undertaking general office administration duties (e.g. post, welcome visitors etc.)
- Good communication, customer service and writing skills.
- Numerate and accurate accounting abilities.
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation, communication and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and adaptable to be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy.
BUPA after probation; Pension (employer contribution).
If you feel you are suitable for our Sales Order Administrator position, please apply now.