JOB VACANCY: Sales Order and Returns Administrator [CLOSED]
Sales Order and Returns Administrator Job in Cambridge
£18,000 to £20,000 per annum
NET LED Lighting specialises in the distribution of energy saving LED lighting solutions for commercial businesses across the UK.
As Sales Order Administrator you will work with the Team to maximise the sales of the Company’s products, process sales orders and ensure the timely dispatch of daily orders to ensure the commercial success of the Company. You will also process debit notes received from customers and will arrange collection and ensure this list is maintained within agreed limits. You will escalate any queries in a timely manner to the appropriate department.
- Processing sales orders via Sage;
- Liaising with the Sales Team and/or the customers to resolve any order queries including variations in price, delivery and specifications;
- Liaising with customers to manage their expectations;
- Update and maintain excel sales order book;
- Review back orders and ensure dates are reflected and where necessary notified to the customers.
- Advise warehouse of the orders being dispatched each day and liaising with warehouse regarding back order delivery dates.
- Print and post sales invoices: software includes Spindle and EDI system;
- Maintaining and developing relationships with internal and external customers via telephone calls and emails to enable every member to function to his or her best ability;
- Processing debit notes/returns via Sage which will include liaising with appropriate internal and external parties to resolve any issues;
- Chase returns that are not collected within three days of original collection date;
- Ensure the outstanding returns are less than two weeks old;
- Dealing with inbound telephone calls;
- Undertaking general office administration duties (e.g. post, welcome visitors etc.);
- Assisting members of the Team including cross training in Customer Service Administration and Purchase Order Processing to be able to cover as required;
- Gaining a clear understanding of the businesses and it future requirements;
- To comply with all aspects of the Company’s Quality, Environmental & Health and Safety Policies;
- To familiarise yourself and ensure all actions taken are in accordance with the Company’s Integrated Management System (IMS);
- Invest time in your personal development;
- Perform all reasonable instructions/requests made on behalf of the Company.
- At all times you will demonstrate the NET LED behaviours in regards to the culture and ethos of the Company.
The ideal candidate for the Sales Order and Returns Administrator role will portray the following skills and attributes:
- Good communication, customer service and writing skills.
- Numerate and accurate accounting abilities.
- High accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation, communication and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and adaptable to be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy.
- You care about your work; you care about yourself, your colleagues, your customers and your suppliers.
- You are open, honest and do what you say, thereby developing trust and loyalty, both internally with co-workers and externally with your suppliers and customers.
- You address issues immediately and transparently.
- You value personal development and strive to help others succeed.
- You act professionally, with integrity and produce quality work at all times.
- You make promises with care and aim to exceed expectations.
- You leverage technology to be more effective and efficient.
- You aim to delight your customers at every opportunity.
- You sell NET LED through all your actions.
- You aim to make a difference to your customers and your community every day.
Sales Order and Returns Administrator Benefits
BUPA after probation, Pension employer contribution 5% and free parking.
If you feel you are suitable for the Sales Order and Returns Administrator role, please send your CV to email@example.com