JOB VACANCY: Print Design & Artwork Executive [CLOSED]
Graphic Design Job in Cambridge
Up to £24,000 depending on experience
NET LED Lighting specialises in the distribution of energy saving LED lighting solutions for commercial businesses across the UK.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Marketing Department at NET LED Ltd for a full-time, permanent Print Designer/Artworker with knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
The Print Design & Artwork Executive Role
This role includes updating and circulating product packaging and installation instructions, as well as company literature including sales leaflets, catalogues, data-sheets, price lists, point of sale materials, and case studies. You will need to give high attention to detail, ensuring accuracy and meeting deadlines as required.
In addition, there may be the opportunity to create and design advertisements, public relations activities, entries to competitions and promotional gifts. You will also need to work with and manage subcontract suppliers of marketing services, such as printers.
Requirements for the Print Design & Artwork Executive Role
- Able to use Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A good eye for colour, typography, design and composition
- Excellent attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, positive ‘can do’ approach
- Design related qualification – desirable
- Bupa Private Healthcare
- Generous company pension contribution
If you feel you are suitable for our Print Design & Artwork Executive position, please send your CV to email@example.com