A Supplier You Can Trust
Do you want to work with suppliers you can trust?
NET LED has been a manufacturers’ distributor since 2009 to the UK electrical wholesaler market and is independently assessed by trade associations, national and international standards agencies to ensure compliance, quality assurance and best practice.
Wholesalers tell us that they expect their suppliers to carry the appropriate products and public liability insurance, not to infringe others’ patents and to be independently accredited to quality standards that at a minimum would enable them to action a product recall.
NET LED Lighting:
- Holds £10million of Public and Products liability insurance.
- Is independently accredited and audited by British Standards Institution (BSI) to ISO 9001 for Quality Management Systems and ISO 14001 for Environmental Management Systems.
- Ensures all products it distributes are appropriately labelled, including bearing an Energy Label as per the EU labelling directive.
- Is an accredited member of the Lighting Industry Association (LIA) and works closely with the organisation, having its lighting engineers trained and products independently tested by the LIA.
- Is WEEE compliant under the Clarity Environmental scheme – every relevant product distributed carries the logo of the bin to show it is covered by the WEEE recycling scheme to recycle the products they are replacing and these products at the end of their lives.
- Is an official licensee and member of the Philips LED Luminaires and Retrofit Bulbs Licensing Program covering Philips’ patented technologies which are incorporated in many commercial LED products, allowing wholesalers to purchase and sell on in confidence.